Malfunctioning equipment, slippery floors, a ball through a window, even an unexpected mishap when we’ve turned away for just a moment. Accidental injuries and property damage can happen at any time, regardless of your cautious attempts to prevent them.
If you are involved with amateur sports teams, own or operate a small business, are an independent contractor or an event coordinator, you need to know more about Specialty Liability general liability insurance programs from Kazerouni Insurance Services.
Why do you need general liability insurance?
Property damage, bodily injury and personal injuries can happen at any time during group or business activities.
A variety of unfortunate incidents related to your business operations can happen during the course of normal, everyday operations on premises, through advertising, and even with purchased products or services. You need to be protected.
Groups and Events
- Fitness Instructors
- Amateur Sports Teams, Leagues and Associations
- Short-term Special Events
- Sports Instructors
- Youth Day Camps
- Amateur Sports Tournaments and Events
- Concessionaires, Exhibitors and Vendors
- Dance Schools and Programs
- Exercise Studios
- Gymnastics Clubs and Cheer Gyms
- Martial Arts Schools and Programs
- Youth Sports Camps and Clinics