Business safety and loss control are necessary components of a complete business plan. That’s why planning, prevention and a safety-first attitude is good for your business.
Loss prevention programs help you anticipate accidents. That sort of risk awareness keeps your business sailing smoothly.
Making safety a priority is the first step to a safer workplace. The next steps might be to:
- Pick a safety officer or committee
- Hold safety meetings to share information, even the common sense topics
- Develop safety policies and facility inspection checklists
- Plan exactly what to do in an emergency
- Lead by example – owners and managers who follow the rules demonstrate a big commitment to safety