- Off-Road Vehicles
- Motor Homes and RVs
- Travel Trailers
- 5th Wheels
- Personal Watercraft
What to Look for in an Off-Road Vehicle Insurance Policy
Here are some of the types of ORV insurance coverage:
- Year-round coverage
- Safety apparel coverage
- Towed trailer coverage
- After-market parts and accessories
- Transport trailer
- Collision Coverage and Other than Collision Coverage
- Increased limits on Liability
To get an Off-Road Vehicle insurance quote, contact us today!
Specialized Off-Road Vehicle insurance coverage
Covered vehicles include:
- Dirt bikes
- Dune buggies
- Golf carts
- 3-wheel, 4-wheel and 6-wheel ATVs
- And more!
Types of coverage
Coverage geared toward an off-road vehicle that may not be available in a conventional Auto or Home policy.
- Collision Coverage
- Other Than Collision Coverage
- Liability Coverage
- Medical Payments Coverage
- Safety Apparel Coverage provides up to $2500 in coverage for damage to any clothing designed to minimize damage from an accident, including helmets and goggles.
For extra protection out on the trail, and because not everyone’s circumstances are the same, we offer a variety of options like:
- Increased limits on liability
- Optional Equipment Coverage including towable trailers or sleds made for use with an ATV or snowmobile
- Coverage on transport trailers valued up to $10,000
Off-Road Vehicle insurance discounts
We offer a variety of discounts that can save you money on your insurance premium. And there’s no limit to the number of discounts you can receive if you qualify. With our policy, you may be eligible for the following discounts:
- Multi-unit discounts of up to 25%
- Multi-policy discount
- Renewal discount for maintaining continuous coverage
- Safety course discount
- Discount for prior Off-Road Vehicle insurance
Insurance terms, definitions and explanations are intended for informational purposes only and do not in any way replace or modify the definitions and information contained in individual insurance contracts, policies or declaration pages, which are controlling. Such terms and availability may vary by state and exclusions may apply. Discounts may not be applied to all policy coverages.